This subject aims to inculcate an awareness and appreciation among the student of the evolution of interior design and furniture, their growth and development through the ages.
This would be a theory-based and would focus on the various components that student would study and apply in their creative efforts.
- Fundamental of design
- Visual communication and presentation
- Studio for residential space
- Interior construction and detailing
- Essentials of materials and system
- Evolution of Interior Designing
- Studio for Retail and Store
- Studio for Café and Restaurant
- Business of Interior Design
- Portfolio development and presentation
- Transformable system and spaces
- Application of Vastu and Feng Shui
- Future of Bathrooms and Kitchens